CENLA FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
Unsecured Loans / Personal Loans
Take control of your financial life with a Personal Loan or Signature Loan. A signature or personal loan is an unsecured loan, meaning it is not secured by a piece of collateral (such as the equity in your home or other personal property or assets). Your signature is literally the only collateral used to secure this type of loan. A line of credit is better suited for on-going or unexpected expenses, allowing you to access your line of credit whenever you need to (up to your pre-approved credit limit).
Get affordable financing for what you need, without the hassle, from your credit union that will truly personalize your loan experience.
- Loans of $500 to $13,000
- Rates as low as 10% APR*
- Low variable rates based on credit worthiness
- Local decision-making
- No collateral necessary
- NO application fee
- Flexible repayment terms
- NO pre-payment penalty
- Personalized service at every step
- Use for tax payment, holiday expenses, back to school, bill consolidation, and more
Making your payments couldn't be easier. Choose from these convenient payment options:
- Transfer funds from your CenLA FCU checking account to your loan account using Online Banking, Virtual Branch, or Smartline 24-hour banking.
- Have your payment automatically deducted from your CenLA FCU checking account.
- Mail your payment with the loan payment coupons we provide.
- Drop off your payment at any CenLA FCU branch.
- ACH – Electronic funds transfer from another.