CENLA FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
A CenLA FCU savings account, more commonly known within credit unions as a Regular Share Account, is a federally insured, dividend-paying account that allows members to earn dividends while permitting immediate access to funds. The account may be opened with a minimum $25 deposit, and added to or withdrawn from as the member chooses. In addition, the Regular Share Account may be used to provide overdraft protection for checking accounts.
Savings Account Summary
When you join CenLA Federal Credit Union, you must open a Regular Share Account to begin your lifetime membership. You can open as many savings accounts as you wish.
Here are some features of the Regular Share (Savings) Account:
- Minimum opening deposit of $25
- FREE Check card/ATM card
- FREE Online banking account access with Virtual Branch (virtual savings account)
- FREE 24 hour toll-free account access with Smartline
- FREE E-statements
- FREE ACH or electronic payment/deposit
- Additional Savings accounts available
- Payroll Deduction
- Direct Deposit from most employers and government checks
- Direct deposit of social security and most retirement checks
- FREE Notary
- Allow unlimited free over-the-counter withdrawals
- Your accumulated funds on deposit in the Credit Union are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the NCUA
- Options include:
- Minors Account
- Trustee Account
- Company-Sponsored Club Account
Christmas Club Savings
Get started early on saving for the cost of the holidays! Open a Christmas Club Account today with only $5.00. On November 1, monies saved in your Christmas Club Account (all but $5) will be deposited into your Share Account (01) for you to use. Set up an automatic monthly deposit or add money as you can to add to this account for later! Let us know if we need to start your Christmas Club Account today.