Frequently Asked Questions
If you get locked out, a temporary security code will be automatically sent to the email address you have in Virtual Branch.
On the Security Code page, click “Forgot Security Code” and enter your logon id. A temporary security code will be automatically sent to the email address you have in Virtual Branch. Adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender’s list will help ensure prompt delivery.
This indicates either an invalid logon id or the account is locked out. Make sure the logon id is correct and check your email for a temporary security code.
Yes. Click on your checking account in Virtual Branch and any “Pending Items” will be listed first.
All account balances can be viewed anytime with Virtual Branch.
Make sure the Pop-up Blocker is either turned off or add “*.netit.financial-net.com” to the Pop-up Blocker exceptions list.
We are very concerned with the safety and privacy of your information and are committed to protecting your information. To ensure the security of your account information, a number of security features have been built into Mobile Banking products:
- Registration Process — The unique activation code required to verify your mobile phone number. This code associates your mobile phone number with your account. In addition to the security measure, this verification lets you know your mobile phone number was successfully entered into the system.
- No Identifiable Information — No mobile banking text message returns any personally identifiable information, such as your full account number, PIN, email, or personal address. Your user ID and password will never be included or asked for in any of the text messages that you receive from or send to Mobile Money.
If you have not received your activation code, please make sure your mobile phone number is entered correctly on the Mobile Money main menu in Virtual Branch. If it is, please follow these steps:
- Verify your mobile phone is turned on, and able to receive text messages. You may need to consult your mobile carrier if you are unsure if you can receive text messages.
- Contact your mobile carrier and make sure your mobile phone is able to send and receive SMS messages to and from short codes.
- Have the activation code resent to your mobile phone by navigating to the Mobile Banking main menu and selecting the “Get a new activation code” option located next to your phone number on the My Phones tab.
Currently for security reasons only one user can register per phone.